NAVIFORCE NF 9063M Male Quartz Watch Leather Band Wristwatch
● Imported movement: Japan quartz movement, keeps accurate time.
● Noble interface: Classical round dial with a nice interface, fashionable and elegant.
● Function: A mini window to display date and day.
● Leather band: It’s durable to use, comfortable to wear and good wearing experience.
● Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel, length adjustable and not easy to fall off.
● 30 M water resistance: Make the watch more practical and convenient.
Watches categories: Male table
The shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless Steel
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance: 30 meters
Dial diameter: 50 mm
Bandwidth: 22 mm
Wearable length: 195 mm – 245 mm
Package weight: 0.128 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.80 x 5.50 x 1.20 cm / 10.55 x 2.17 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 27.80 x 6.50 x 2.20 cm / 10.94 x 2.56 x 0.87 inches
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to withstand some pressure. Water resistance is tested in measurements of an atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 meters water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50-meter static test. Therefore the number of meters shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break irreparably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Package content: NAVIFORCE NF 9063M Male Quartz Watch Leather Band Wristwatch
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- COD or CASH ON DELIVERY; Payment is done at your doorstep. If you select this payment method, you will only pay for your order upon the delivery.
- Remittance Center; We accept payment from almost all leading remittance center, such as Western Union, Cebuana Lhuillier, LBC, Palawan express, etc …
- Bank Transfer; Send PAYMENT directly into our bank account
- Pay via PayPal; Log in to your PayPal account to initiate the payment. you can also pay using all major credit cards if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Please visit our Payment Methods page for complete details.
ABOUT SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is confirmed. Our manufacturer will then process the orders which takes an additional 1–2 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination after processing and leaving the warehouse. This usually takes about 7–20 business days but can take little longer from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances such as a disaster or out of the delivery zone (remote area).
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by Email or SMS.
Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for complete details.
ABOUT RETURN AND REFUND
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should email us at [email protected] together with the receipt and photo of the item and wait for our email on where to send the return item.
Please visit our Return & Refund policy page for complete details.